Name: Erika Taylor
Major(s): Business Administration — Marketing
Minor(s): Visual Journalism
Pledge Class: Sigma
Bio: I joined Delta Sigma Pi during the Fall 2021 semester. Aside from my studies at Chapman, I work as a writer and creative marketer in fashion. I hope to continue working in fashion marketing and journalism after finishing my education.
* Marketing and Operations at OpenClosit (Oct 2021 - Present)
* Fashion writer and ambassador at nonprofit organization Remake Our World (July 2021 - Present)
* Fashion Model with Role Models Management (Sept 2019 - Present)
* Intern with Boyish Jeans (Aug 2021 - Dec 2021)
* Campus Liaison with Wardrobe Technologies, Inc. (Sept 2020 - May 2021)
Other Campus Involvement:
Public Relations & Advertising Association, Mission Environment
Fun fact(s): I started studying and practicing film photography last summer!
Recruitment Advice: Don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone!